PARENTS OF 2020 SENIORS…DON’T MISS OUT!
DOWNLOAD YOUR STUDENT’S 2017 DISNEYLAND
PARADE PHOTOS TODAY BEFORE THEY’RE GONE
At our request, Disneyland reactivated the link to the
photos from the 2017 Disneyland Performing Arts Tour.
If you are interested in any of them, please take a moment
to download the photos NOW to your personal files
before the link is deactivated (no specific date was given).
The photos are located on our Gallery page.
Downloading the photos is easy to do and typically
only takes a few minutes. Follow these steps:
(1) On your computer, create a “Disneyland 2017” folder in Photos.
(2) Return to the Gallery page, scroll down to the Disneyland 2017
section and follow the steps to access the photos.
(3) Once the photos pop up, click on the “Download All
Photos” link and all the photos will be placed in a zip file
in your computer’s Downloads folder.
(4) Open your Downloads folder and open the file with the photos.
You will see a list of 156 jpegs, and no photos. That’s ok.
(5) Highlight all 156 jpegs, copy and paste them to the
“Disneyland 2017 ” folder you created earlier. When you open
this folder in Photos, you will be able to see all the photos
taken by the Disneyland photographers. Enjoy the memories!